اهلا بك بيننا
برور parwar
أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم
انت لست مسجلا لدينا كعضو
فقط قم بالتسجيل بالمنتدى و كن عضوا بيننا
واعط آرائك بكل حرية لكل الاعضاء و الزوار

اهلا بك بيننا
برور parwar
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
برور parwar

الكلمة الحرة هي العليا

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  تحميل ملفاتتحميل ملفات  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
الحرية لكل شعوب العالم

نرحب بكل اعضائنا الاعزاء

في غرفة الدردشة

ننتظر مشاركتكم

sivan perwer

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
shero
عضو مستمر
عضو مستمر

ذكر السمك الخنزير
عدد الرسائل : 50
العمر : 41
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/02/2010

sivan perwer Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: sivan perwer   sivan perwer Emptyالخميس يوليو 01, 2010 7:12 pm

One of his childhood memories is that the whole neighborhood used to demand from him to sing for them in frequent occasions: "Sivan please sing for us, we'll give you candies and sweets..." The people around him really loved his singing and he grew up with this encouraging atmosphere. By the time he was in high school people were asking him to make records. At that time this was not in his mind; he was involved with furthering his studies to help his Kurdish people. Besides, recordings could only be done in Turkish, not in his native language Kurdish.

Yet he kept singing. Songs were about friendship, humanity, freedom and peace. Every new song brought a new message. From 1975 on he became a protest singer. When asked why he did not choose fame and fortune he answered " I want my songs to bring a message about my people, about their reality, their situation, their suffering, social misery, about occupation. I must give Kurdish Music a face, a personality. I want to serve my people with my music."

Still Sivan did not get a real musical education from the start. He was studying mathematics. Yet gradually he taught himself music by studying other peoples' music and developing his musicianship. He has become the best known Kurdish musician in the world, accompanying himself on the tambur, Kurdish 3-course lute. Sivan Perwer is also a highly accomplished composer.
At this time he has recorded over 30 cassettes, records, numerous CDs, film and video music. He has become a teacher and inspiration for many Kurdish singers; but especially for his son. His wife Gulistan is also a well-known Kurdish singer.
Sivan Perwer is a name of excitement because his music is different from all the other musicians. His life is like a hurricane, his voice is like a whirlwind and the reason for this can be found is his songs and music. When Sivan performs on stage in front of the audience, he enters a meditative and concentrative state of mind, even if you wont understand the language his sings, you will surely understand the meaning of the songs. He beholds the voice of the nature, the desire for freedom, the truth and respect of humanity, passion of love, the longing for a free country and the equality of mankind.
By now Sivan Perwer has become a living legend, giving performances all over the world, participating in solidarity concerts, crossing continents with multi-cultural events. Each one of his recordings is different and unique. Spanning the range from traditional to folk, from classical to protest songs to songs of freedom and friendship, in various Kurdish dialects. He sings of love and peace despite the fact that he can not go back to his homeland since the day he left his country in 1976. His land is a forbidden land and he's a forbidden man.

Today he lives in Germany, though much of his time is spent travelling and performing all over the world. In 1991 he appeared at the “ Simple Truth “ Live aid concert, performing alongside Peter Gabriel, Sting, Paul Simon, Tom Jones, Gipsy Kings as well as other international artists. The proceeds from this concert went to the aid of Kurds in the Iraqi Kurdistan fleeing the Gulf War and was considered as one of the most important aid concerts for that region..
Thus far Şivan Perwer has more then 25 Albums, video-clips and documentaries, books and many other examples of his work published to this day. Şivan Perwer has a career expanding over 30 years and has received many honour Doctorates, International World music prises and is considered a Cultural Ambassador of Kurdistan.
In the year of 2004 Sivan Perwer, with a philanthropic initiative and mainly for the improvement of culture in society, he established the Sivan Perwer International Cultural Foundation in Frankfurt a.M, Germany.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

sivan perwer
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
برور parwar :: الفن :: الفنانين والسيرة الذاتية-
انتقل الى: